- City: Lake Villa, Illinois
- Zip/Postal Code: 60046
- Listed: November 22, 2014 7:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
The P-3AT has five main component groups: barrel, slide, firing mechanism, grip, and magazine. The barrel is made of SAE 4140 ordnance steel, heat treated to 48 HRC. The slide is also 4140 steel, and contains the firing pin and the extractor. The rectangular frame is machined from solid 7075-T6 aluminum and houses the firing mechanism. The trigger connects via a transfer bar to the hammer. The hammer is driven by a novel free floating extension spring. The light weight firing pin transmits the energy of the hammer to ignite the primer. After firing, the hammer block holds the hammer away from the firing pin, providing a mechanical safety.
Caliber: 380 ACP
Barrel Length: 2.75″
Finish: Chrome Slide
Frame: Gray Polymer
Safety: Hammer Block
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: reddotarms
- Member Since: July 15, 2014
Other items listed by reddotarms
- MasterPiece Arms Defender 9 MINI 3.25 9mm 3.5″, Digtal Tan Camo – Free Shipping – No CC fees.
- Mossberg 464 30-30 WIN – Free Shipping – No CC Fees
- Mossberg 500 Blackwater 12GA – $50 off this week – Free Shipping – No CC fees.
- Magnum Research 22 WMR – $30 Off this week – Free Shipping – No CC fees
- Samco Yugo Mauser m24/47 8mm – $50 OFF THIS WEEK – Free shipping