- City: Lake Villa
- Zip/Postal Code: 60046
- Listed: December 28, 2015 10:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The Rock Island Armory 1911 series consists of a product line of single-action recoil operated semi-automatic pistols. They are designed and manufactured by Armscor in Marikina City, Philippines, and distributed in the United States by Armscor USA, located in Pahrump, Nevada.
RIA (Rock Island Armory) 1911s are clones of the US Military G.I. M1911-A1, the standard issue US Service pistol from 1911 to 1985. Most RIA models are targeted for the low-end price point of the 1911 pistol market and are basic entry level MIL-SPEC versions of the 1911, however, the RIA Tactical, Compact, and Match models offer additional semi-custom high end features. The Compact model features a skeletonized hammer and beavertail grip safety while the Tactical model also adds a target-grade hammer and trigger as well as an ambidextrous safety, and enhanced contrast combat sights. Armscor is an ISO 9001 certified-compliant company which manufactures Rock Island pistols using CNC (Computer Numerical Control) equipment. RIA 1911 series pistols are constructed of 4140 chromoly steel with a cast frame, and are available in .45 ACP, .38 Super, 9mm Luger, and .22 TCM chamberings.
Caliber: 9MM/22 TCM
Capacity: 17 Rounds
Front Sights: Low Profile snag free
Rear Sights: Snag Free White Dot Adjustable Windage
Weight: 2.6lbs. Unloaded/ 2.84 Loaded
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: reddotarms
- Member Since: July 15, 2014
Other items listed by reddotarms
- Springfield XD 9mm – No CC Fees
- Ruger Blackhawk 357/9mm – Free Shipping – No CC Fees
- Mossberg 500 Blackwater 12GA – $50 off this week – Free Shipping – No CC fees.
- Samco Yugo Mauser m24/47 8mm – $50 OFF THIS WEEK – Free shipping
- The Model 37® Defense Gun provides a formidable legal protection in today’s market. It has a fixed barrel/receiver and a 5 shot capacity. Features: Gauge: 12 GA Capacity: 5 Chamber: 3″ Barrel Length: 18 ½” fixed barrel with standard cylinder bore. Finish: Matte blued finish Barrel, and Black Stock Action: Pump A receiver that is machined from a solid block of steel. Brass bead front sight. Synthetic butt stock and forend. Crisp, rifle-like 4 – 6 lb. trigger pull. Weight: 6 lbs